- Publish presentations
- Merge Documentation with DocumentationPortal
- Show last modification date on each page. This would clearly indicate if some content is clearly outdated(2-3+ years).
- Edit search to not go through pages from Obsolete category, or remove the pages from this category. First 10 results for "Samba" are Obsolete pages.
- Point Trac wiki howto to the right location or the guide
- Clearly define what documentation is where - which is in the user guide and which stays on the wiki, we want to avoid duplication. Proposal for wiki content:
- Designs, proposals
- Howtos that we either have not put into the docs or have not confirmed ourselves.
- If there is a howto that is converted into a user guide chapter it should be marked as such on the wiki and had a pointer to the guide.
Texts from mailing list eligible for wiki
- AD trusts & HBACs & such
- AD-IPA sync from multiple AD controllers (may doc change)
- KRB5_TRACE trick - ipa-client-install fails on replica because of kinit cannot contact any KDC
- IPA-to-IPA migration/domain change
- KDC DB->IPA import
- s4u2proxy another post
- API docs
- ipa-server-install + NATTED interface
- FreeIPA DNS + DNS updates from ISC DHCPd: The trick is to add "grant" for given TKEY to the IPA zone update policy.
- Hardening freeipa on the internet
- services and openSSL and stuff
- migrating from OpenLDAP to FreeIPA from plain posixGroup object class
- Kerberized NFS freezes on CentOS 6 aka GSS-Proxy is missing
- Getting Samba3 and FreeIPAv3 working together
- AD trust showing offline after reboot
Blog posts eligible for wiki
Pages marked for removal
This are the pages that are suggested to be removed / moved to obsolete.
- Frequently_Asked_Questions (July 2009) - does not contain useful FAQ for FreeIPA (solving common problems during installation, etc.). Rather contains product-related FAQ, and quite obsolete anyway. This needs to be updated&renamed or removed.
Orphaned (or deeply buried) pages that seem to contain relevant info
- NetApp_integration_in_a_mixed_environment (December 2012)
- NexentaStor_integration_in_a_mixed_environment (December 2012)