- Integrated security information management solution combining Linux (Fedora), 389 Directory Server, MIT Kerberos, NTP, DNS, Dogtag certificate system, SSSD and others.
- Built on top of well known Open Source components and standard protocols
- Strong focus on ease of management and automation of installation and configuration tasks.
- Full multi master replication for higher redundancy and scalability
- Extensible management interfaces (CLI, Web UI, XMLRPC and JSONRPC API) and Python SDK
Whether you'd like to contribute to discussion, to code, or simply test it out, FreeIPA needs your help!
- For occasional updates on our progress, subscribe to freeipa-interest
- To contribute to the development of FreeIPA go to Contribute and subscribe to freeipa-devel
- To share deployment experience with FreeIPA and ask "how to" questions subscribe to freeipa-users
- To file a bug, RFE or to see where you can help, go to FreeIPA Trac ticketing system
- Contributions are always welcome!
- RELEASED FreeIPA v3.3.4
- RELEASED FreeIPA v3.3.3
- RELEASED FreeIPA v3.3.2
- RELEASED FreeIPA v3.3.1
- RELEASED FreeIPA v3.3.0
- RELEASED FreeIPA v3.3.0 Beta 1
- RELEASED FreeIPA v3.2.2
- RELEASED FreeIPA v3.2.1
- FreeIPA Training Series presentations available
- RELEASED FreeIPA v3.1.5
- RELEASED FreeIPA v3.2.0
- RELEASED FreeIPA v3.2.0 Prerelease 1
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Date: February 7-9, 2014
Web: DevConf.cz: #define FUTURE
There will be FreeIPA and Identity Management related talks, both IdM developers and managers will be there.
Come listen, discuss or say hello!