Revision as of 12:15, 2 May 2019 by Rcritten (Fix link to freeipa-interest mailing list, it was pointing to fedoraproject.org.)
- Integrated security information management solution combining Linux (Fedora), 389 Directory Server, MIT Kerberos, NTP, DNS, Dogtag certificate system, SSSD and others.
- Built on top of well known Open Source components and standard protocols
- Strong focus on ease of management and automation of installation and configuration tasks.
- Full multi master replication for higher redundancy and scalability
- Extensible management interfaces (CLI, Web UI, XMLRPC and JSONRPC API) and Python SDK
Whether you'd like to contribute to discussion, to code, or simply test it out, FreeIPA needs your help!
- For occasional updates on our progress, subscribe to freeipa-interest
- To contribute to the development of FreeIPA go to Contribute and subscribe to freeipa-devel
- To share deployment experience with FreeIPA and ask "how to" questions subscribe to freeipa-users
- To file a bug, RFE or to see where you can help, go to FreeIPA ticketing system
- Contributions are always welcome!